The “So Not on Zoom” Annual SBEPC June Social.
We are so excited to gather in person for this fun evening event!
Date: Thursday, June 10th
Location: Private residence on Via Almar in the Malaga Cove area of Palos Verdes Estates. Address to be provided upon RSVP.
- Enjoy a beautiful evening outdoors at a historic 1920s home in Malaga Cove with stunning views of the bay
- Appetizers/finger foods catered by Chef Shafer
- Open bar featuring beer, wine and signature cocktails
- Live music from cover band, Carla D and the B Side
- All your favorite people that you once had breakfast with pre-Covid
Update your professional headshot and be the best version of yourself heading into the roaring 20s! Image consultants all agree, if your current headshot is more than two years old, like an old Tinder pic from better times, it needs to be updated. Why update your headshot to an older, more … (cough) mature/stately version of yourself, you may ask? Because while blemishes can be photoshopped away, your 80s/90s hair and attire as seen in your current professional headshot cannot so easily be. Photographer Deidre Davidson will be on hand to take your professional headshot that you may opt to later purchase for use in your business, advertising, and as an updated profile picture at the SBEPC website.
- Each attendee must be fully vaccinated* for Covid-19 by the time of the event.
- Invitations will be extended to, and RSVPs will be accepted from, SBEPC members only through [May 29], at which time non-members on the SBEPC “guest list” may RSVP.
- Each invitee may RSVP for themselves and a significant other or guest.
- No charge for SBEPC members.
- Each ticket for a non-SBEPC attendee is $50.
RSVP by clicking on the link below. By making your reservation, you are attesting that you and your guest, if applicable, currently are, or will be, fully vaccinated* for Covid-19 by the time of the event.
* Per the CDC website, a person is considered “fully vaccinated” as follows:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine