Speaker: Peter Pettler
Topic: Coming to Grips with Covid in the Workplace
COVID has affected all of us in the way we do business. The idea of this Focus Group is to discuss and share:
- What we have done to adapt to continue to do our jobs:
- Interacting with clients.
- Rendering services.
- Promoting business.
- Tools we have found that are helpful:
- Zoom, and other communication platforms.
- Executing documents – Safesend.com.
- Notarizing documents:
~ Traveling Notaries – Eva’s Mobile Notary Services (310) 936-3776];
Excellence Notary Service – 4304 180th St #20, Torrance, CA 90504, (310) 350-5559
~ On line Notary Services – Signix – Signix.com.
- Alternatives to notarizing documents – See Attachment
- Recording documents. [Simflifile -simplifile.com; Synrgo – synrgo.com]
- Managing documents. [Adobe Acrobat Professonal DC – acrobatadobe.com; good old fashioned FAX]
- Billing aids. [Law Pay – Lawpay.com]
- Changes we think we might want to retain in the future.
ABOUT OUR PRESENTER:
Pete Pettler is a principal member and founding partner of Petter & Miller, LLP, a Los Angeles area law firm which restricts his practice to Estate Planning, Trust Administration, Trust and Probate Litigation, Conservatorships, Guardianships and Mediation in those areas.
Pete graduated second in his class from the California Western University School of Law. He holds a Juris Doctor Degree. He was the Assistant Editor for the California Western Law Review. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California at Berkley.
Pete graduated from Basic and Advanced courses at the Judge Advocate General’s School (U.S. Army) at the University of Virginia. He was an active duty Judge Advocate for the United States Army from 1968 to 1972, and served in the Reserves from 1972 to 1995. He retired as a Lieutenant Colonel.
Pete helped to establish Pettler & Miller, LLP and its predecessor firm in 1988.
Emphasis in Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Trust and Probate Litigation, Conservatorships, Guardianships and Mediation.