Help For Hoarding: It Takes a Village
Presented by Regina F. Lark, PhD., CPO
- Identify when disorganization becomes chronic disorganization, & chronic disorganization becomes hoarding
- Understand the history and nature of the hoarding disorder.
- Become familiar with the “Do No Harm” model for helping people who hoard.
- To identify the 5 levels of hoarding on the ICD “ Clutter-Hoarding Scale”
- How to create support system for people who hoard
Please join us for a lively discussion on this month’s Case Study – 1 CE credit is available!
FOR SBEPC MEMBERS ONLY
In 2008, Dr. Regina Lark founded A Clear Path: Professional Organizing and Productivity. As a Certified Professional Organizer, Dr Lark is a specialist in residential organizer, and the issues associated with life transitions. With an additional Certification in Chronic Disorganization, she works with clients who are challenged by ADHD, procrastination, and time management She is a graduate of the Organizer Coach Foundation Training Program and serves as a Member Director of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO). Regina is the author of Psychic Debris Crowed Closets: The Relationship between the Stuff in your Head and What’s Under your bed (3rd ed).
In 2018, she was identified as one of the “20 Best” Professional Organizers by Expertise.com. In 2016, she was named one of LA’s Top 10 Organizer by CBS/KCAL Channel 2.