Understanding the Behavioral and Communication Dynamics between Client and Professional
Whether a professional prepares an estate plan, financial plan, or tax plan, does the perfect one really exist? In many ways, planning is a moving target, and often times behavioral and communication issues can hinder an optimal outcome.
Please join us for an interactive roundtable discussion, where we will explore:
• The challenge of aligning client values with recommendations and strategies
• Why it is often difficult to truly understand the client’s wants and wishes
• How third-party agendas (e.g., family members) and competing interests may impact both the client and the professional
• Impact of regulatory environment on the professional’s ability to help their clients
• What are the priorities when it comes to assisting clients?
• What does my process look like from the client’s perspective?
THIS MEETING IS FOR SBEPC MEMBERS ONLY
RSVP below or email firstname.lastname@example.org